Spread the love
Position – Senior Engineer – Sales & Service (Baroda)
Company – John Crane
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat
- Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including: a) Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings. b) Report all hazardous and unsafe acts. c) Actively promote positive safety culture.
- Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO18001 (where applicable) quality assurance system. Including: a) Compliance to work instructions. b) Raising corrective actions for all non-conformance. c) identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit
- To promote and sell John Crane Products in accordance with the company policy, pricing guidelines and regulations.
- To train and educate customers maintenance staff on seal installation, failure analysis and troubleshooting.
- To make inventory of all rotating equipment including its existing installed seals in all customer’s plants/fields/sectors.
- To be actively involved in the delivery of goods, invoicing and collections on payment from the customers.
- To provide monthly report activity
- To build good rapport of John Crane in front of customer
- To prepare quotation of John Crane products for customer under account.
- Generating the quotation through SAP installed and follow up with the customer for the order.
- Booking the order and liaising with the Sale Support Bangalore to ensure the customer request date for the delivery. Support finance for any issues related to payment, collection of statutory forms.
Duties & Responsibilities
- BE in Mechanical / Industrial Production/Chemical with 4-8 years of experience
- Must have the working knowledge of product (mechanical seals or centrifugal pumps)
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas Refinery market and Non-Oil & Gas End User market – Power Plants, Pulp & Paper, Chemicals & Fertilizers etc. would be preferred.
- Hands-On experience of Mechanical Seals would be an added advantage.
- Must have good knowledge of the geographical region and spoken fluency in the local / regional language.
- Should possess good skills and ability to independently handle English communications with customers and internal stakeholders.
Spread the love