Position – SE/AM-Body Integration (R&D Engineer)
Company – JBM Auto Limited-Bus Division
Exp. – 4 to 8 year(s) of Experience
Location – Faridabad(Ballabhgarh), Haryana, IN
Roles and Responsibilities
Hands on experience on Vehicle & Body Integration of Buses
- Preparation of change matrix as per Tender requirements
- Coordinating with aggregates design teams for Design/Selection & Layouting as per specification
- Knowledge of Bus Body Code and other CMVR Rules
- Bus Body Interiors & Exteriors Design & evaluation as per CMVR
- Exp. on Design of Plastic, FRP, Sheet-metal forming & Fabrication parts
- Conducting DMU & Design reviews
- Preparation & Checking of engineering drawings, ensuring GD&T and Tolerance Stack-up calculations
- Knowledge of Vehicle systems like Steering, suspension, Engine etc.
- Vehicle & Aggregates Level Benchmarking with Existing & competitor product
- Supporting Vehicle prototype, Series Production on Production line, Testing and Homologation activity
- Hands-on exp. of GD&T, Engineering drawing, EBOM, DFM, DFA, DFS & DFMEA, CAD Software, Eng. calculations with respect to product performance & Material selection
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes for Metals & Plastics, Product Life Cycle Management & PLM S/W.
Education – Diploma/ B.Tech/B.E. – Automobile, Production/Industrial, Mechanical
Interested candidates may please share your profile at [email protected]
JBM Auto Limited-Bus DivisionJBM Group is a New Delhi headquartered diversified conglomerate with presence in automotive, education and engineering service in India. With a major presence of around three decades, the Group has earned recognition, awards and accolades globally.
The Group pioneered and revolutionised the industry with state-of-the-art technology in the field of automotive, engineering and design and today has 33 Manufacturing Plants, 5 Engineering & Design Centres across 19 locations worldwide. With a turnover of USD 1.2 billion, the Group is well diversified and professionally managed with focus on quality, leadership and fast product development process, contract manufacturing and flexible manufacturing systems. JBM Group caters to clients in Automobile like Ashok Leyland, Bajaj, Eicher, Fiat, Ford, GM, Hero, Honda, JCB, Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, Nissan, Renault, TATA, Toyota, TVS, Volkswagen, Volvo and many more. JBM Group has alliances with 20 renowned companies of the world like Arcelor Mittal, Dassault Systemes, JFE Steel Corporation, Sumitomo Corporation, Magnetto Automotive and many others. Furthermore, the Group is committed to social development initiatives and executes these through its Corporate Social Responsibility arm, Neel Foundation.