Position – Design Engineer Vehicle Integration UGNX Tractor
Company – International Tractors Limited
Exp. – 3 to 5 year(s) of Experience
Location – Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IN
- Design & assist the development of components along with C.O.E Engineers to integrate various vehicle systems & customer requirements into a vehicle platform
- Packaging & integrating vehicle systems into a vehicle.
- Monitor Virtual vehicle layout & finalize P&H (Proportions & Hard points)
- Manage Variants & meet project-specific common & Standardization targets.
- Conceptualize & detailed design Vehicle systems meeting Cost weight & functional targets.
- Leading the team of design Engineers for Vehicle design & development for New Vehicles and Current vehicles
- Participate with the Market research team & Vehicle specifications finalization
- Vehicle Development from Concept to Production stage & co-ordination for various sections/departments
- Responsible for all Design & Drawing approvals of the project
- Developing the Design standards and Best Design Practices
- Benchmarking of Vehicle design parameters.
- Analyze & Resolve the Vehicle problems with corrective actions
- Providing Quality Support & resolving quality-related issues
- VA/ V E for Vehicle components design
- Co-ordinations with C A E team for virtual validation
- Support for Homo location & Customer care team
- Vehicle Bill of material & Cost target control
Education- B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile, Mechanical or M.Tech in Automobile, Mechanical
International Tractors LimitedEstablished in 1969, Sonalika group since the inception has tried to understand customer need to be facilitating them with its value for money products. The Company has a state of art manufacturing facilities, spread in acres, located in the free shrubs of Punjab and Himachal Pradesh. Sonalika is one of the top 3 tractor manufacturing companies in India, other products include, Multi-utility vehicles, engines, and various farm equipment. Today the group stands tall with an approximate turnover of 5000 Crore INR. Average growth of 30% makes it one of the fastest-growing corporate in India. It is also one of the few debt-free companies. Group has a strength of about 2500 employee technocrats.