Position – Mechanical Design Engineer
Company – Intel
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Are you passionate about computer graphics and disrupting the industry with your innovations? Working with leading engineers on Intel’s latest GPU/CPU architecture? Do you love collaborating with diverse teams, customers, and design partners to help achieve Best-In-Class visual experiences that enable users to immerse themselves in a new visual future? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then our IAGS organization has opportunities for you. In IAGS we deliver Intel’s integrated and discrete GPUs, which include 3D graphics, multimedia/video, 4K+ display, and parallel computing technologies. Our Platform Architecture and Engineering (PAE) team drives the platform solutions for Intel’s entry into market segments served by high performance discrete graphics processors and hardware.
The Discrete Graphics Platform Architecture and Engineering (PAE) team is hiring multiple roles with diverse expertise in our Bangalore office. As a member of this team we are looking for expertise in the area of Thermal & mechanical design.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Mechanical development of advanced, high performance, cost effective solutions for Intel’s discrete graphics products
- Drive the design of high performance and unique form factor mechanical solutions for Intel graphics cards & notebook products
- Works with industrial design partners & to drive advanced product form factors and solutions
- Interacts with the Board design, SoC design team, the board layout, board validation and other associated teams that are integral to the launch of the products
- Works with customers on mechanical reviews and support
- Enables mechanical design guidelines to customer for graphics products\
- Ensures product meets the requirements in all related aspects (regulatory & compliance)
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in mechanical design
- Candidate should have strong basic in system mechanical design & electro-mechanical designs
- Experience in modern mechanical simulation and modeling
- Experience delivering reliable, cost effective solutions to successful high-volume production
- Experience in working with industrial design teams to volume enablement
- Experience working with regulatory and compliance validation
- knowledge of various functions such as, board level thermal design, Structural design and challenges faced across electronics cooling industry with respect to PCB layout and manufacturing
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Experience in delivering PCIe compliant add in cards
- A demonstrated passion to deliver highly competitive, uniquely attractive, show case products.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel’s technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what’s never been done before. We’ve also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.comand not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.