Position – Management Trainee Plus – Manufacturing
Company – Ingredion
Location – Ban, Uttar Pradesh, IN
The Management Trainee Plus – Manufacturing is responsible for to study and implement of improvement projects, operation e.g., Capacity increase, Cost saving, Energy saving, problem solving on technical issue and technical assistance in order to support production area, ensuring the operation meet the production schedule, customer requirement, complying to quality, safety, environmental, health and regulations in term of technical issue.
Management Trainee Plus – Manufacturing will mainly focus on production process and overall operations of other functions working in term of technical such as Maintenance, EHS, to make sure all operations are strong cooperate and deliver high performance.
- Study and implement of improvement project in production area.
- Technical support and consultant for problem solving & improvement in production area.
- Ensure the process machine & equipment are operate at high utilization with optimum energy saving.
- Play a key leading role in making decisions, problem solving and troubleshooting shift to ensure that all production shift can identify root causes and take prompt effective action to resolve the problems. Coordinate with other departments to support production activities smoothly.
- Coordinate & distribute all concern information to create production planning relating with production limited, production process, characteristic and PM plan to announce the proper production plan.
- Work closely with Production Supervisors and Production Manager to ensure the procedure, WI and SOP are properly accomplished and communicated thoroughly. Ensure good mutual communication and understanding are given and taken on verbal and written format to all staff members.
- Maintain high housekeeping standards to ensure a clean, tidy, hygiene and always ready for customer visit on the time.
- Reporting unusual the cause of personal safety, working environment, food safety defects or risk of food safety effect to Quality Assurance Manager or responsible person and participate to investigation of the cause and specify corrective and preventive action.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering and/or related fields in chemical-based Engineer department.
- Minimum 3 years of chemical-based engineering /manufacturing, if has experience in modified starch, sweetener or food manufacturing will be advantage.
- Strong leadership skill, hands on and flexible .
- Good command in English .
Relocation Available: Yes, Within Country