Position – Trainee PLM
Company – Indigo Airlines
Location – PAN India
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management , Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares , tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing , Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
- 10%- 60 and above
- 12%-60 and above
- Graduation Aggregate- 60% and above
About The Company
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of53.9% as of December, 2020. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
Since our inception in August 2006, we have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 283 aircraft today. A uniform fleet for each type of operation, high operational reliability and an award winning service make us one of the most reliable airlines in the world.
IndiGo has a total destination count of 87 with 63 domestic destinations and 24 International. This includes one destination: Leh, which is now open for sale. Fourteen codeshare destinations beyond Istanbul on Turkish Airlines are also open for sale. They include, Athens (ATH), Budapest (BUD), Brussels (BRU), Tel Aviv (TLV) , Malta (MLA), Paris (CDG) , Dublin (DUB), Copenhagen (CPH) , Prague (PRG), Vienna (VIE), Zurich (ZRH), Amsterdam (AMS),London Gatwick (LGW) and London Heathrow (LHR) .