Position – Associate JTO- PLM
Company – Indigo Airlines
Exp. – 0 to 1 years
Location – Pan India
Planning Logistics Materials
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management, Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares, tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing, Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors –
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
Education Qualification: B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical)
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of53.9% as of April, 2021. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
Since our inception in August 2006, we have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 274 aircraft today. A uniform fleet for each type of operation, high operational reliability and an award winning service make us one of the most reliable airlines in the world.
IndiGo has a total destination count of 91 with 67 domestic destinations and 24 International. This includes Darbhanga (DBR) which is now open for sale.
The Preferred Airline
IndiGo is not only the most efficient low fare operator domestically but is also comparable with global low cost airlines. We are constantly enhancing our engagement with our passengers to augment their travel experience. From multichannel direct sales (including online flight booking, call centers and airport counters), to online flight status checking, an exclusive IndiGo app for Android, we have transformed air travel in India. Today, we are India’s most preferred airline. At IndiGo, low fares come with high quality.
Great Place to Work
Being courteous and hassle-free starts with being a hassle-free place to work. A highly engaged and motivated workforce leads to higher levels of customer service. Our state-of-the-art ‘ifly’ facility is designed to deliver a real-time training experience to all our new recruits. This training facility is considered to be one the best aviation training facilities in India. With our people-friendly culture at the heart of all we do, we continuously help the company staff find work-life balance. Having won ‘Companies with Great Managers’ award three years in a row and being ‘Great place to work – Certified’ in 2021, is testimonial to the culture we have, making us one of the best launchpads for future leaders.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative IndiGoReach focuses on four broad themes: Children and Education, Women Empowerment, Environment and Heritage. We work towards upliftment of communities not just around us but also far-flung areas in the country. After all, India’s holistic progress is rooted in the collective aspirations of its people.
Facts and Figures
- 10 consecutive years of Profitable operations
- Market share of 53.9% as of April, 2021.
- Fleet of 274 aircraft including 120 new generation A320 NEOs, 87 A320 CEOs, 25 ATRs and 37 A321 NEO.
- Recognized as ‘Great Place to Work for in India’ for 8 years in a row (2008- 2015)
- Named as Aon’s Best Employer for the year 2016 and 2017