Position – Project Application & Services Engineer
Company – Imerys
Location – Nagpur, Maharashtra
The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to a diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise, and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
Project Application & Services Engineer
- Adhere to our Safety Protocols, conducting safety toolbox, site audits, reporting near misses etc.
- Quality application by following SOP as described in installation manual including maintaining of all laid down quality documents at site.
- Strictly adherence to drawings.
- Timely Execution as per the committed schedule including getting project completion certificate from customer.
- Preparation of MIS viz Daily progress reports, tracking sheet, material reconciliation in the prescribed format including close coordination with superiors (project coordinators)
- Totally responsible for wastages, premature failures and subsequently free supplies for repairs.
- Responsible for material management at store and site including correctness of quantity of material received.
- Compliance of all statutory requirements at site
- Timely submission of contractors bill and customers certifications for monthly billing
- Driving Brand Recall and recognition on sites by providing Posters, Stickers etc.
- Execution of the Job within the budget and available resources
- Avoid extra costing due to improper storage, wastage of material, re-work & theft etc. at site
- Avoid extra cost due to unnecessary running of Vehicle, lodging cost, mobile phone etc.
- Keep the sites Machineries in tidy conditions including their timely repair & maintenance
- Controlling extra/ unwanted purchases at site
- Train and develop new engineers on site in “”Refractory application with Safety and Quality”
- Train and develop skilled workers, maintaining their contact details so that they can be tracked for our future projects
Education & background:
- Diploma/ Degree in Ceramics/ Mechanical/ Civil
- Minimum experience of 2 years
- Knowledge of refractory application, shotcreting , stack gunning & gunning application at sites
- Should have good knowledge of site safety, site execution including Project Kick Off with customer
- Should have experience keeping track of supply of materials, mobilization of equipment & manpower and monitoring, supervision of job, execution of job with quality & as per schedule
Position Type Full time and Permanent