Position – Planning Engineer
Company – Howden
Location – Hosur, Tamil Nadu, IN
The Big Picture
Howden is a global engineering business that focuses on providing clients with industrial products that help multiple sectors improve their everyday processes. Howden’s core focus is on providing quality solutions for air and gas handling, and have over a century of experience in doing so.
As an Executive, support the Production planning Function in the provision of high-quality and professional Service through the effective Management of suppliers, documents as per SOX Compliance, and receipt of material on time.
What Needs To Be Done?
- Taking ownership for a defined group of product families
- Follow up on missing parts for complete delivery and Ensure correct delivery of parts according to production needs.
- Handle all documentation in relation to suppliers as well as Non Conformance Reports (NCR) in relation to Supplier Issues
- Handle a weekly supplier delivery performance
- Maintain and ensure correct master data in Dynamics 365.
- Handle rush orders through the supply chain
- Ensure that Environment, Health & Safety regulations are followed and create reports if any non-compliant issues are discovered
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Graduate in Engineering in Mechanical/Production/Metallurgy
- Detailed operational purchase experience (At least 2 years professional experience is required from a similar industry)
- Experienced knowledge of any ERP, Outlook and Excel functions
- Experience in stock management
- Excellent Communication Skills and the ability to lead through the Complex changes.
- Ability to manage complex and diverse set of stakeholders
- Fluency in English (orally and written). Tamil, Kannada & Hindi fluency is an added advantage
What Will You Get in Return?
- You will have the opportunity to work for a global engineering organization in a challenging and dynamic role with great development opportunities.
- A truly end-to-end responsibility and accountability in a global presence.
- A great team culture – professionalism combined with a good sense of humor.
- We offer a competitive salary along with a great benefits package.
The advantages of working at Howden:
Worldwide business – Liaise with our colleagues in 27 countries.
We offer global and local opportunities– 6000 employees and world-leading engineers, who create cutting-edge developments – You will be a part of over 160 years of innovation and development that continues today with our digital solutions. At Howden we have a strong corporate identity and purpose – You will be a member of our team, shaping the future of the world and tackling some of the most pressing issues facing the planet.
Our products and organization are Revolving Around You – Our culture promotes individual development to enhance our most important asset – our people.