Position – Manufacturing Engineer
Company – GE Healthcare
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Job Description Summary
Engineering associated with the manufacturing process. Accountable for the quality of own work. Subject to direct operations supervision/prescribed work instructions/systems checking. Executes within a well-defined operations framework. There is generally a step by step sequence of standard operational tasks which need to be followed to achieve an end result.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead Compliance, as well as Environmental, Health & Safety efforts in support of plant goals.
- Drive improved product quality by identifying manufacturing issues, developing cost-effective solutions, and overseeing successful implementation into production.
- Work with Production Associates to resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment and product design.
- Participate in new product introductions through process layout, tool development, and new equipment. Ensuring regulatory compliance through Validation & Verification – Plan execution and analysis.
- Co-ordination of manufacturing releases – Change implementation.
- Driving LEAN manufacturing implementation.
- Provide safe processes that comply with all local and federal regulations. Assure that corrective action is taken to resolve observed safety concerns in all areas.
- BE degree in Electrical/Electronics/Industrial/ Mechanical
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing field
- Provide design & assembly feedback to engineering team
- Experience using ERP systems – Oracle or SAP
- Design change and implementation experience
- Experience in Six Sigma and CAPA process
- Should have skills like methodical, responsive, and highly organized; have good analytical skills..
- Excellent knowledge of materials, parts, product design and quality standards (ISO 13485) and requirements.
- Good knowledge of the company’s technology, production capabilities, tools and assembly methods and be able to use CAD (Computer aided design) tools.
- Good at working within budget and meeting deadlines; and have an excellent understanding of health and safety issues and requirements.
- Leadership skills can be an asset if their work entails overseeing and coordination of technicians.
- Experience on NPD/NPI Process will be a added advantage.
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No