Position – V&V Engineer II
Company – Honeywell
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Integrated Supply Chain Organization has an important role to play as they serve as the primary support to customer facing functions. This role requires Managing the Quality Systems for the India & HGR regions for SPS and drive continuous improvements from a Quality performance and compliance perspective.
Be a part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements.
You will drive process initiatives in coordination with Vendors that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling site accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality.
Work collaboratively with quality and business leaders to ensure that the Quality Management Operating System is followed. Keep leaders informed on quality performance and drive leadership visibility and accountability. Support the definition and deployment of quality performance goals and objectives consistent with those defined by the SPS Quality standards. Oversight of site level RCCA process to drive both effectiveness and responsiveness. Assure proper allocation of actions across the business to drive accountability and improvements. Support the development and deployment of process control improvements across our network of sites and align goals and objectives as required. Work closely with Verification & Validation team.
- Coordinating with Vendors and External lab for validation testing of products according to the validation plan or standards
- Prevent defect leakage to customer through robust validation testing
- Responsible for implementing, monitoring and maintaining quality system to meet AS9100&ISO9001 requirements.
- Responsible for providing strong quality support to solve product/process quality issue to ensure production flow.
- Establish quality instructions, such as DII (Detailed Inspection Instruction), GOI (Gage Operating Instruction), etc.
- Work on improving measuring capability to improve the production quality and productivity.
- Coordinate RCCA (Root Cause Corrective Action) process and responsible for leading nonconforming related activities with Vendors and External lab.
- Coordinate and engage periodic internal system audit, products audit etc. and follow up corrective actions.
- Responsible for providing quality assurance in the control, calibration, maintenance, handle and storage of the applicable measuring, inspection and test equipment.
- Communication with external laboratories and notified bodies
- Perform the measured data analysis
- Defining, establishing and promoting test methodologies
- Able to generate test case ensuring 100% coverage of product requirements, use case scenario & potential failure modes
- Formulate systemic test procedures & test methods which would produce repeatable & reproducible test results
- Report test result, failures and deviation against product requirements and support design team in identifying root cause.
3. Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with different laboratory test equipment (flow meter, gauges, electronics lab instruments, thermal chambers…)
- Hands-on experience on verification, validation and certification of safety and productivity products
- Good knowledge on regulatory standards like NFPA, OSHA, EN etc related to PPE & Safety products will be an added advantage
- Experience with test plan and test procedure preparation is an advantage
- Knowledge of test report creation is necessary
- Good knowledge of mechanical manufacturing principles;
- Strong knowledge on how to use basic gages and good knowledge on CMMs
- Good knowledge on the statistical methodologies for test data analysis, interpretation & decision making.
- Good knowledge of lean, six sigma tools and problem-solving methodology
- Good knowledge with ISO9000 quality management system;
- Orientation in reading of technical documentation (drawings, BOM files, standards in English) and geometric tolerance understanding;
- Demonstrated good quality systemic thinking and execution; Good communication and coordination skill;
- Good English speaking, writing and reading;
- Good Microsoft office software – excel, word, ppt skills
- Goal oriented, precise, responsible, integrative thinker, analytical skills
- JOB ID: HRD124506
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: HW Camp II, Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld, Varturhobli, Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India