Position – Systems Engr II
Company – Honeywell
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
If you are someone who wants to experience the complete development life cycle from system concept development, design, build, qualification, certification to in-service support of aircraft systems and the joy of being integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers, here is an opportunity for you to explore. As a Senior Engineer in ECS- Systems Engineering team, you will concentrate on the precise specification of large and complex aircraft environmental control system to satisfy customer requirements. Apply engineering knowledge, tools, and principles to develop systems for environmental control system. Innovate and design systems to safely deploy commercial and military applications.
Honeywell Technology Solutions’ (a corporate arm of Honeywell) ‘Mechanical Systems & Components (MS&C)’ team contributes to the design, development and deployment of highly complex air and thermal systems, mechanical components, and wheels and braking systems.
- Requirements based engineering: Requirements Validation /requirements analysis/ requirements decomposition/ requirements management.
- systems design /systems integration & Performance testing / systems verification
- customer interaction
YOU MUST HAVE
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Automotive/Aerospace engineering discipline with 2-5 years of experience.
- Strong engineering background of pneumatic systems
- Fluency in oral and written English (working language)
- Strong demonstrated skills in MATLAB/Simulink®/Dymola/AMESIM
- Modeling & analysis of dynamic systems (Air conditioning/ HVAC/Environmental control system/ Vapor compression system/ Refrigeration
- Experience in requirements management (DOORS skill set, compliance matrix, baselining, requirements change process, estimate effort associated with requirements management, understands concept of traceability and coverage). Prior experience in gathering the needs & requirements.
- Knowledge of aircraft Environmental control system, cabin pressure control system, Life support system/HVAC.
- Experience with aircraft pneumatic or electromechanical systems and components (valve / actuator / motor / turbomachinery / heat exchanger / sensor / controller.
- Knowledge of interface between aircraft/engine and environment control systems (ECS) & Life support System (LSS).
- Knowledge of aerospace industry standards (RTCA DO-160, ARP4754A, ARP4761, MIL standards) and regulatory requirement (FAA, EASA, CAAC)
- Knowledge of aerospace systems development lifecycle.
- Ability to write the Qualification Test Plans and Procedures (QTP’s) and Qualification Test Reports (QTR’s).
- Experience in conducting system test by understanding scope of test and reviewing test procedure, reducing and plotting test data to make sense of data and preparing reports.
- Experience in communicating with senior management.
- Ability to adapt dictated by project changes & ability to work independently.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- An open, honest and team-oriented personality
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Committed career in Aerospace field.
- Ability to work in a global team under pressure to meet deadlines
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration and being able to communicate effectively.
- JOB ID: req295902
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India