Position – Project Engineer II
Company – Honeywell
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Contribute to business success of Honeywell Aerospace Engineering Strategy – Lifecycle Product Licensing (LPL) projects. As Honeywell Aerospace continues to add market leading technologies and products to its portfolio, Honeywell ensures production and maintenance of legacy systems is adequately supported through strategic partnership(s). This role enables Honeywell strategic partners, through appropriate transfer of technology, documentation, and engineering support to ensure continuity to our existing customers.
- Work with Honeywell Engineering, Strategy, and Integration leadership team in US and India to understand scope of project, processes involved and timelines
- Prepare project plan, & estimates.
- Be responsible for successful execution of the plan.
- Report periodic project progress and take proactive / reactive actions to manage variances (cost, & schedule)
- Deploy Agile project management practices.
- Perform and/or coordinate in depth data searches, technical know-how assimilation and information transfers that would enable Honeywell strategic partners to seamlessly support Honeywell customers.
- Ensure compliance to export regulations, policies, and practices always.
- Contribute to project efficiency improvements for cost and cycle time through automations, process improvements and waste elimination.
- Mentor new joiners for project specific practices
- Contribute to HTS Scaler/ Young Aviator Program/ Volunteering activities
Preferred Skills/ Experience
- Minimum 3 years of overall experience in either design, development, test of systems and components OR in manufacturing of mechanical components.
- Minimum 1 year of project management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Good understanding of Product Life Cycle Management tools like Teamcenter for drawings and product information management.
- Basic knowledge of SAP or any equivalent ERP tool required
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions while balancing multiple concurrent projects
- Advanced Excel skills.
- B.E/ B. Tech in Mechanical, Electronics, Aerospace or Manufacturing Engineering
- JOB ID: HRD209135
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II, Bldgs 9A&9B, Plot C2, RMZ Ecoworld, Varturhobli, Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, KARNATAKA,560103, India