Position – Mech Design Engr II
Company – Honeywell
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Job Description: Mech Design Engr II
The senior engineer role is responsible execution of project related Turbomachinery components. The role holds project execution including results analyses and arrive at conclusions and suggesting improvements, communicating & working closely with relevant stake holders.
Excellent focus on execution; should ensure responsiveness to customers/partners, team members and management.
The responsibilities include methods development for fan and compressors, aerodynamics design using 2D and 3D tools, simulation, verification and characterization testing.
Work on pre-test and post-test rig related work including identifying and assigning instrumentation locations in CFD domain, detailed test data reduction and validating actual test and CFD results
Additional responsibilities include technical report generation, documentation and progress reporting.
- Master degree in Mechanical/Aerospace engineering or Bachelors degree with 2+ years of experience
- Working experience on tool like as CFX, Fluent, Star-ccm+, Ansys Workbench and CFD simulation.
- Working experience on meshing tools like as TurboGrid, Pointwise, AMP and ICEM CFD.
- Good understanding of aerospace mechanical systems.
- Good understanding of Gas turbine engine components.
- Good understanding of Computation fluid dynamics (CFD) fundamentals.
- Working experience on development of any script or code.
- Project Execution skills with minimum supervision.
- Capable to accept any new challengeable task and always looking to learn new technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a good communicator of ideas and work requirements.
- JOB ID: HRD141517
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India