Hitachi India is Hiring | Maintenance Engineer |
Position – Machine Maintenance Engineer-Hitachi Astemo Gurugram Powertrain Systems
Company – Hitachi India Pvt, Ltd.
Location – Jaipur, Rajasthan, IN
Hitachi Astemo Gurugram Powertrain Systems creates clean engine management systems with improved thermal efficiencies that reduce environmental impact, and electric powertrain systems with high environmental sustainability and driving performance.
- Good Knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic Ckt.
- Good Knowledge of CNC m/c troubleshooting (Fanuc & Mitsubishi ).
- Knowledge of Spindle repair
- Good knowledge of mechanical drawing
- Basic Knowledge of Electric system Like Electric ckt, Sensor, Contactor Etc
- Basic knowledge of PLC system
- Knowledge of Robot teaching and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of IATF 16949
Relationship & Authority:
- Should have good relationship with supplier and all department.
- Authorized for taking containment action internal and supplier end if some problem occurred after consulting with supplier
Skills: Excel, PowerPoint & Communication.
Experience: 3-4/2-3 Years
Preferred Industrial Experience– CNC Machining parts, Automobile
Qualification: Diploma/B-TECH (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)
Hitachi brings together the world’s greatest minds to help breathe life into new possibilities – and drive innovation for a better future. That’s why we look for individuals who share our pioneering spirit, have imaginative ideas and are fearless when it comes to tackling the world’s biggest challenges.
Our people love technology – and they love making a difference. They have a passion for finding new solutions and working with brilliant colleagues. Every day they dedicate themselves to a huge range of exciting projects, contributing to the Hitachi vision around the globe.
From engineering new sustainability solutions that conserve water and energy to creating the infrastructure for the smart cities of tomorrow, there’s no challenge too great for our pioneers. And there’s no shortage of opportunities for you to make a difference.
Come and experience the dynamic, collaborative and creative environments where your ideas are welcome and new discoveries are waiting. To help you grow to your full potential, we strive to support our employees in their career aspirations and promote the freedom to explore new horizons.