Position – Mechanical Design Engineer – PT
Company – Hitachi Energy
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- The success candidate will be the part of an International Design and Engineering Team specialized in Power Transformer design covering different countries.
- Preparation of General Arrangement, Bill of materials and submission to customer as per project schedule.
- Responsible for development of Power Transformer mechanical order and tender designs in coordination with the Market and Sales Strategy to meet the market needs.
- Responsible for development of various application transformers designs in coordination with global Hitachi ABB factory based on the purchase order requirements, ordering specification in different areas of transformer Mechanical design
- Coordinating design activities within a worldwide factories network.
- Participation in internal design concept reviews.
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-7 years’ experience working in Mechanical design for Power Transformers manufacturing industry. Candidates with higher experience also to be considered.
- Experience in Customer drawings,
- Knowledge on CAD software, 3D Modeling software – Creo is considered an advantage
- Experience on Microsoft office and tools.
- Good communication skills in English Language in oral and written form.
- Ability to speak with and work together with the technical teams in different parts of the world.
- Demonstrated team building skills, would be a preference.
- Good verbal and written English is Must
- Organised and thorough.
- A team player, open with information and willingly contributes to team discussions with an ability to work without supervision when required.
- Quick learner with ability to master new areas
- Additional languages knowledge is considered an advantage.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
Publication date – 2022-03-02
Reference Number – IN52887536_E1
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Job type – Full-Time
Type of role – Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)
Contract – Regular/Permanent