Position – Mechanical Design Engineer (Distribution & Dry Type Transformers)
Hitachi ABB Power Grids
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat
- Updating / maintaining Drawings and documentation tasks.
- Building 3D Models of products if any as necessary.
- Performing analysis of any engineering data, provide a summary of documents analyzed.
- Making any Reports for customers.
- Analyzing any material data and compile.
- Responsibility may extend to the development of Distribution & Dry Type Transformers, mechanical order, and tender designs in coordination with the factory engineering team.
- Coordinating design activities within a worldwide factories network.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 to Maximum 5 years’ of experience working in design for Dry-type or Distribution or Power Transformers or any other manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of CAD software: 3D Modeling software – Creo is considered an advantage & AutoCAD.
- Experience in Microsoft office and tools.
- Good communication skills in the English Language in oral and written form.
- Ability to speak with and work together with the technical teams in different parts of the world.
- Demonstrated team-building skills, would be a preference.