Position – Executive – Production
Company – Hindustan Coco-Cola Beverages
Location – Shiliguri, West Bengal, IN
Managing the production line/lines in shifts. Ensuring production targets are met with compliance in QSPECS parameters laid down.
- Responsible for delivering production as per production plan, ensuring safety, quality within specifications, yields and usages within targets
- Responsible for carrying out breakdown maintenance for all equipment within the shortest possible time during the shift, RCA and CAPA implementation to be done for the same
- Responsible for manning requisition and allocation of available manpower to various work stations during the shift.
- Responsible for verification of CLTI and log books along with rejections in the shift
- Responsible for conducting 1hr per equipment on the respective equipment on daily basis by focusing on 5S, CLTI, PM , Abnormality identification and tagging , operator training and safety
- Equipment tracking to be maintained in line with CMMS and closure status updated. Total Tag age to be reduced below 7 days by pushing equipment tracking sheet and maintaining spares inventory
- Planning, communication and execution of punch list activities during maintenance window
- Performing COLA entries and maintaining preform tracking sheet.
Minimum Education:B. Tech/B.E.- MechanicalMinimum Work Experience:2-3 years of relevant experience in Beverage industryFunctional Competencies:
- Production Management: Planning & Scheduling- Competent
- Production Management: Execution- Mastery
- Production Management: Equipment Mgmt- Mastery
- Production Management: TPM/RCA- Competent
- Production Management: Resource Mgmt- Competent