Hindustan Coco-Cola Beverages is hiring | Manager – Projects |
Position – Manager – Projects
Company – Hindustan Coco-Cola Beverages
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Objective: Responsible for Planning & Execution of Projects in the Company Owned Bottling Operations to ensure the completion of work, meeting all design parameters, deliver on-time, complete within budgets and meet Overall business goals
Title: Manager – Projects
Function: Supply Chain – Projects
Work Location: Site specific
- Initiation of Project Execution Process as per the general time lines of the Project
- Cross functional working with respective Unit Finance, HR, Safety team for necessary registrations, requisitions and approvals.
- Checking/compliance of Quality parameters of various Project Activities.
- Project monitoring with Consultant on BOQ where ever applicable.
- Project Briefing to Vendor’s Site team w.r.t. Scope, time lines, work permit procedures and Safety.
- To develop Project tracking Report and update Project stake holders on regular basis.
- To monitor safety compliance along with safety team and do corrective actions with Vendors.
- To keep track record of any changes /revision in Project activity.
- Co-ordination of Materials inspection at site , scope verifications , GRN / SRN co-ordination with various stake holders .
- Co-ordination for Bills verification, certification and processing to finance department.
- Issuance of Work permits and other safety related procedures t Vendors as on when required.
- General governance on documentation control along with Consultant firm at Site.
- Appraise Project Manager on any deviation w.r.t Scope, and timelines of Project Activities.
- Facilitate cross functional interference with different Agencies working at Site. Viz. Civil, Electrical and Utilities.
- Compilation and handover of Project Documentation viz. Project Drawings, Manuals, special instruction etc. to Operation.
- Monitor and maintain prescribed housekeeping standards at Project Site.
Supervises: Projects Team
Geographical Scope: Site Specific
Reports To: National Manager – projects
Internal Customers: All Units and Manufacturing & procurement Dept.
Qualifications: BE / B. Tech Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineer.
Experience: 3- 5 years of work experience
- Good working knowledge on MS Project and Excel
- Knowledge in Auto Cad soft ware.
- Vendor evaluations.
- Construction Management
- Contracts management.
- Utility’s and Process systems Interfacing & Integration.