Position – Executive – Production
Company – Hindustan Coco-Cola Beverages
Location – Shiliguri, West Bengal, IN
Managing the production line/lines in shifts. Ensuring production targets are met with compliance in QSPECS parameters laid down.
- Responsible for delivering production as per the production plan, ensuring safety, and quality within specifications, yields, and usages within targets
- Responsible for carrying out breakdown maintenance for all equipment within the shortest possible time during the shift, RCA and CAPA implementation to be done for the same
- Responsible for manning requisition and allocation of available manpower to various workstations during the shift.
- Responsible for verification of CLTI and log books along with rejections in the shift
- Responsible for conducting 1hr per equipment on the respective equipment on a daily basis by focusing on 5S, CLTI, PM, Abnormality identification and tagging, operator training, and safety
- Equipment tracking is to be maintained in line with CMMS and closure status is updated. Total Tag age to be reduced below 7 days by pushing equipment tracking sheet and maintaining spare inventory
- Planning, communication, and execution of punch list activities during the maintenance window
- Performing COLA entries and maintaining perform tracking sheet.
Minimum Education: B. Tech/B.E.- Mechanical
Minimum Work Experience: 2-3 years of relevant experience in the Beverage industry
- Production Management: Planning & Scheduling- Competent
- Production Management: Execution- Mastery
- Production Management: Equipment Mgmt- Mastery
- Production Management: TPM/RCA- Competent
- Production Management: Resource Mgmt- Competent