Position – Business Development Executive
Azista Industries Pvt Ltd
Exp. – 0 to 2 year(s) of Experience
Location – Hyderabad
The BDE role at Azista involves a combination of sound technical knowledge in materials and mechanics with proficient communication skills. The principle responsibility of the position will be to utilize Azistas composite products and manufacturing capabilities to develop and expand market participation into all industry segments.
- Build Contact with potential clients to create new business opportunities and maintain relationships with all existing clients by providing continuous contact support, information, and guidance.
- Target business opportunities by identifying prospects, and evaluating their process and end-use material requirements, while simultaneously analyzing our product and selling options for the customer.
- Work closely with Azistas R&D Team to identify new resin systems by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Develop schedules for the development team and business goals and ensure they are met.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for payment transactions, organize participation at exhibitions, submission of tenders, etc.
You can find some more information about the company at www.azistaaerospace.com
Desired Candidate Profile
- Btech Mechanical with good communication skills