Position – Process maintenance Engineer
Company – Hetero Drugs Limited
Exp. – 4 to 6 year(s) of Experience
Location – Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for all related works carrying in the plant for Packing equipment Blister lines, bottle lines , cartnators and track and trace equipments and service area in Units.
- Responsible for Breakdown percentage should be maintained as closer to ZERO.
- Organize the shift system for day to day to activities to meet the GMP norms.
- Responsible to coordinate with user departments on day to day activities and inform to reporting officer for necessary plantings.
- Support to resolve the Break downs or Maintenance activity of packing machines to meet cGMP, statutory requirements.
- Responsible to co-ordinate with vendor for equipment maintenance related works execution, if required.
- Responsible for planning of materials through SAP and maintained them with in optimized budget.
- Ensure that P.M.P schedules and records carried out, conducting internal audits, reviews on day to day activities.
- Responsible for giving required trainings for respective team members on GMP, GDP, Day to Day activities or changes.
- Responsible for Equipment Qualifications and Validation activities.
Education- BTech/B.E. in Electrical, Mechanical
Hetero Drugs Limited – M/s. Hetero Drugs Ltd is one of the Largest Pharmaceutical Company in India.