Position – Tech Support – Proto Manufacturing
Company – Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
Exp. – 2 to 4 years
Location – Jaipur
Job Purpose Statement
- Ability to handle the tools & Machines in a Safe manner
- Sound Knowledge of CNC Machines Operating & different Operation.
- Sound Knowledge of GD&T & all Measuring instruments.
- Part drawing reading, fits, and Tolerances.
- Handling of precise Measuring instruments like Vernier caliper, Micrometer.
- Sound Knowledge of cutting tools, Materials, and HT Process.
- Part Visual Inspection; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls;
- Replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
- Sound Knowledge of Fixturing Concept.
- To operate CNC machines.
- New model proto parts manufacturing.
- Fixturing & Toolings.
- Quality & Delivery.
- Prototype parts manufacturing with given tolerances within the project timeline.
- Inspection report analysis of components.
- Ensuring parts quality, BOSF tolerances.
- Proper understanding of customer needs & ensuring alignment.
- Diploma- 2 to 4 yrs with CNC Machines VMC/HMC, CNC Turn Mill Center.
- Communication, MS Office
- Decision making, Innovative& Creativity, Parts inspection
- Analytical, Technical Problem Solving
Job Segment: Technical Support, Industrial, CNC, Quality Assurance, Technology, Manufacturing
Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (Formerly Hero Honda Motors Ltd.) is the world’s largest manufacturer of two-wheelers, based in India. In 2001, the company achieved the coveted position of being the largest two-wheeler manufacturing company in India and also, the ‘World No.1 two-wheeler company in terms of unit volume sales in a calendar year. Hero MotoCorp Ltd. continues to maintain this position to date.