Position – TM/LINE INCHARGE-FRAME PLANT/WELD
Company – Hero Moto Corp
Location – Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Location: Chittoor, AP, IN
Company: Hero Motocorp
Manufacturing of frame body with desired quality and quantity while continuously improving PQCDMS parameters and keeping the morale of team members’ high by maintaining the safe and happy workplace.
- To ensure and adhere to the implemented systems for effective planning and execution of the production plan to meet the production and productivity targets
- Optimization of Rejection Cost, Consumable cost, and Indirect tool cost for improving the profitability
- Ensuring desired Quality by adhering to Quality Systems for customer delight
- Ensuring adherence to Total Productive Maintenance(TPM) & ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO45001:2018 for achieving operational excellence
- People development for building a pool of talent
- Building Innovation Culture by the involvement of all
- Creating a safe, healthy, and diverse workplace through people-centric initiatives
- Thorough knowledge of Welding Technology (especially MIG Welding).
- Thorough knowledge of systems like TPM,5S, DWM etc.
- Expertise in budgeting and resource optimization.
- Technical expertise in fine boring process
- Technical expertise in the operation, troubleshooting, and teaching/programming of Welding robots (Panasonic and OTC robots)
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Management software (SAP, PLM).
- Exposure of Total Productive Maintenance(TPM), ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO45001:2018 and IATF 16949:2016.
- Experience in handling gender-diverse workforce
- People management, Delivering results, Strong business ethics, Customer focus, Solution focus with collaboration, Problem-solving, Passion at the workplace
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- B.TECH in MECHANICAL or ELECTRICAL
- Min.3 years of experience in the automobile industry in Weld Shop (Frame Body)