Position – Engineer – Sales
Company – GEA Group
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 60 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
We are looking for candidates from Hyderabad/ Chennai to be responsible for South India Territory for Equipment Sales for Business Unit Valves and Pumps
Your responsibilities and tasks:
This role is responsible for the following.
- South India Territory for Equipment Sales for Business Unit Valves and Pumps.
- To ensure market reach and penetration in target geographies – direct as well as through dealers/distributors/agents.
- To own and deliver order booking and sales as per target product mix.
- Identify and actively search for new prospects across the territory.
- Make effective approaches and presentations to the target clients.
- Act responsibly for the overall sales and payment process
- Build good rapport with prospective clients and keep up the image of the Company in the market.
Performance will be measured against specific targets and the overall contribution to the organization’s growth.
Your profile and qualifications:
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with 3-6 years of experience in selling Capital equipment and machinery.
- Preferable experience in equipment selling in Hygenic applications (Dairy, Food, Beverages, Pharma, etc.)
- Dynamic, committed, transparent, and open–minded with independent and strategic thinking abilities.
- Should be working in an organized environment and able to follow systems and same time create new processes to meet the changing needs of the marketplace.
- Willing to travel extensively.