Spread the love
Position – Territory Parts Sales Manager 1
Company – Hero Moto Corp
Location – Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, IN
- To ensure achievement of monthly and annual spare parts business plan with a growth in parts share and have a track on various type of orders placed and ensure dispatch of the same to support the end customer resulting in overall satisfaction and growth in revenue.
- Achieve Parts business plan of the assigned PD’s for the Financial year with a gain in parts share and ensure proper funds planning at PD’s end for smooth transactions.
- Review the demand forecasting of top 350 items with the PD’s and send the projections to supply chain management for procurement actions resulting on time availability of material.
- Evaluate the market potential available and plan for new network expansion resulting in improvement in market share / touch points and easy access to customers
- Prepare market feedback on OEM penetration/Pricing and schemes floated by competitors and plan for aggressive branding and marketing strategies by floating various schemes in market , Conduct retailer & technician meets to increase the usage of Genuine Parts
- Driving the New Initiatives for market share improvement
- Evaluate the Inventory maintained and parts service ratio provided to ANC & AFM for better planning of ordering system resulting in proper inventory management and better service
- MS Office /Advance Excel , SAP/Connect
- Good Communication skill & eager to travel.
- Action oriented and drive for results
- Empathetic towards customers/ channel partners
- B.E ( Automobile/Mechanical Engg) / B.TECH (Essential ) & MBA (Desirable)
- 2-4 Years of Experience in field sales & Marketing
- Should have handled distribution network preferably from automotive industry
“BE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY”
- Redefine mobility through creation of a mobility road map
- Set best practice and benchmark for the industry
- Leverage partnerships and exhibit teamwork
- Co-create solutions that benefit the community, while caring for both internal and external environmental eco system and support sustainability
- Move forward with purpose
- Inspire our colleagues, customers and communities
- Thrive on the local and global stage
- We have the ‘JOSH’ – We are driven to deliver our best everyday; loving what we do, be bold and have fun.
- Our behavior is ethical and do the right thing when no one is watching.
- We show regard and appreciation for everyone, act with confidence yet humility.
- We are risk-takers, pioneers unafraid to question the status quo.
- We are accountable for our actions and performance; delivering outcomes as a team, caring for each other and the environment.
Spread the love