Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – HARMAN
Exp. – 0 to 1 years
Salary – ₹ 1,75,000 to 2,50,000 P.A.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primarily working on PCB boards, Electronic circuits, SMT Line, Assembly Line, SCM Purchase, Logistics, Material Planning .etc. Involved in new design projects as well as support to existing production and other areas of the company.
- Handling documents aa per the requirement of systems implemented.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE Mechanical or E&TC Fresher or minimum 1 year experience.
- Basic knowledge of production activities.
- Should be ready to work in shift pattern
Perks and Benefits
- Canteen & Transportation
Education – B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical/ Electronics/Telecommunication/ Automobile/ Production/ Industrial
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.