Position – Associate Planning Specialist
Company – Grundfos
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
About the job
We are looking for a Production Planning Specialist – APU. This position reports directly to APU Manager and will operate daily out of the Chennai facility.
Grundfos is seeking an experienced Production Planning Specialist to join its Autonomous Production Unit. The Production Planning Specialist will be responsible for Converting Customer orders to Production orders through SAP against the customer requested delivery date considering Man, Machine, Materials. An important part of your job is also to play together with our support functions in the form of Manufacturing Engineering Department, Quality, Maintenance, Supply Chain and Warehouse.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
What is the job about?
- Convert Customer orders to Production orders through SAP against the customer requested delivery date considering Man, Machine, Materials
- Review the Monthly/ Weekly/ Day wise plan and ensure 100 % adherence.
- Facilitate the supply chain team with the necessary forecast for shortages and ensure it is meeting the customer Request date .
- Should be familiar in SAP PP module, and shall have knowledge on MM module in SAP within the area of responsibility
- Suggest appropriate changes in maintaining the correct Re-order level, MOQ and ROV based on the demand.
- Co-ordinate with Supply chain, Production, warehousing, quality and other cross functional team to ensure all production orders are completed in time
- Key performance indicators tracking, Reporting and adherence.
What do you need to apply?
- Must be a bachelor’s degree graduate preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have at least 5~8 years of experience of proven track record in production planning.
- Familiar in SAP PP Module.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you!
With over 17 million pumps produced annually and over 19,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Our products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable, and highly efficient solutions. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.