Position – Associate Application Engineer – CBS
Company – Grundfos
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve the quality of life for people and care for the planet.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the world’s leading water technology company. We are on the lookout for hiring top talent Engineer, Back Office to join our friendly, inclusive, and highly inspirational team. The position is based in our Thane office.
The ideal candidate will be providing timely and effective technical advice to incoming inquiries. Provide support by delivering world-class Customer Service by applying established procedures and guidelines to provide a technical quotation, information, advice, and assistance regarding Grundfos´ products and services before, during, and after a transaction to maintain and improve the organization´s customer relationship.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager for OneOffice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for and is not limited to the following:
- Evaluate complex inquiries from customers and Grundfos external sales
- Providing technical assistance to customers regarding product sizing, application, system, and solutions to ensure the functionality of the solution in practice within the required time frame
- Ensure compliance to technical and commericial specifications
- Follow up on Customer interactions within set Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Coordinate with subcontractors and suppliers to gain pricing and technical data as per tender requirements
- Process special orders and inquiries in coordination with the suppliers
- Support sales teams by handling tenders and projects, including providing dimension, specifications, calculations, time of delivery, operation, and maintenance issues
- Identify business opportunities and handover to external sales
- Ensure customer master data is updated on the portfolio of customers under their responsibility
- Support with ad hoc tasks defined by leadership
Your required skills and experience include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent work experience (minimum of 3-5 years)
- Previous experience within Customer Services. Relevant administrative experience, organizational skills & accountability with the Customer
- Knowledge of business structure, products, and key market needs to create a su-ccessful Customer-centric experience
- Demonstrate working knowledge SAP (CRM/SD)
- Familiarity with MS Office applications
- Fundamental Product and Application Knowledge – Interpret type keys, identify pumps vs spare parts, kits vs motors, identify where a product is built will be an advantage
- Good communication and networking skills together with the ability to build strong and trusting relationships with both Internal and External Stakeholders
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Global values-driven organization
- Great team culture and positive work environment
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Access to extensive internal training with global career development opportunities
If this sounds like you, please click the ‘Apply’ button to progress with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.