Position – Area Manager
Company – Goodyear
Location – Aurangabad, Maharashtra, IN
Location – Aurangabad
- Responsible for entire shift – safety, productivity, quality, equipment, systems, manpower allocation.
- Ensure production numbers as per plan.
- Daily reporting to Auditor/ Area specialist
- Design shift schedule for hourly associates
- Attend production meeting, plant review meetings, waste, energy, safety and training meeting ( on specified days)
- Execute all indicators of the Business team and ensure all are met.
- Maintain all Business centre documents.
- Ensure good housekeeping.
- Support and implement a system which improves the Business centre performance.
- To train Hourly Associates, contractual and casuals on the new systems.
- Attend scrap review meetings with the Specialist/Auditors and Hourly Associates.
- Min.3 years of exp in Curing process
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 63,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.