Spread the love
Position – Graduate Engineering Apprentices/ Technician Apprentices
Company – GOA SHIPYARD LIMITED (A Government of India Undertaking)
Exp. – O to 2 years
Location – GOA
- The candidates may note that the applications are to be made only through the online application system as per the instructions given. Applications made in any other manner shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected. Management is not responsible for any application which is not received through the online system.
- Incomplete online application, application not supported by relevant documents, not fulfilling the eligibility criteria, or those applications received after the last not be considered and shall be treated as “REJECTED” and no communication will be made for the same.
- Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the vacancy and also to fill up future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company. At the sole discretion of GSL Management, the number of vacancies notified may be increased or reduced.
- Mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements as laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for the selection process as applicable for the respective vacancy in accordance with the GSL rules.
- Candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC (NCL) will have to submit a caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- If the SC/ST/OBC certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Interim inquiries will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form may lead to disqualification of candidature.
- Management reserves the right to reject the candidature if it is found that false or fabricated information is furnished in the application. The candidate is also liable to be terminated on the basis of false information even after his/her selection.
- Management reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there without assigning any reason.
- Applications received without following the online process will not be entertained.
- Corrigendum, if any, will be uploaded on our website only. Candidates are requested to check our website regularly under the heading “Advertisement”.
- Call letters for the selection process will be sent only through E-mail to shortlisted candidates’ registered Email ID. The candidates are requested to login to their Email Id and check regularly.
- Information regarding names of eligible candidates, date of written test, etc. will be hosted on the website under the heading “Advertisement” for which the candidates are requested to visit our website regularly.
- Management will not be responsible for non-receipt of email and loss of their E-mail ID and password.
- Applications received contrary to instructions given shall be rejected.
- Graduate Engineering Apprentices/ Technician Apprentices – Computer Science/IT Engg, Civil Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg, Fabrication Engg, Industrial Engg, Mechanical Engg, Shipbuilding Engg, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg, Polymer Engg.
Spread the love