Position – Executive-Sales (Aerospace/Defense)
Company – GLOINNT
Exp. 0 to 2 years
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Role: Sales Engineer (Aerospace/ Defense)
Experience: 0-2 Years
Domain: Aerospace, Defense, Government sales
- General graduates having strong experience in the defense and aerospace domain or Gov’t sales ) /
- Freshers (Engineering in Aeronautical, Automobile, Mechanical stream or Electronics stream)
The job description is below.
- Handle existing and develop new opportunities in the Defence- Aerospace Domain using multiple resources such as the Internet, cold calls, Marketing visits, exhibitions, or through the support of Senior Executives in turn enhancing the revenue stream for the company.
- Prospecting for new Customers and requirements through various means, such as Direct Contact, Web Research, Newspapers, Magazines and journals, Customer References, etc.
- Following up and developing any leads provided by the Principal / Channels.
- Able to develop and close sales opportunities with Client’s delivery teams including making of bids and pursuits and deals.
- Candidate should be able to handle and utilize all Microsoft Office software tools.
- Providing Pre-Sales Presentations and Product Demonstrations to prospects.
- Carrying out Pre-Sales Application Study & Application Engg. support to prospective customers by positioning the most optimized solutions for their requirements.
- Maintaining the Customer database using Cloud-based CRM tools and other software options.
- Providing complete techno-commercial proposals, both budgetary and non-budgetary, to Customers and in response to Tender inquiries.
- Actively tracking and following up on all proposals made, towards order closures.
- Actively keeping abreast of Competition Products/Technologies and keeping track of competitor activities with our prospects and in the market.
- Providing Post-Sales Support and co-ordination, including Product Installation and training and first-level technical support to Customers.
- Post-order tracking and follow-up with principals/vendors to ensure completion of the
- Contractual obligations (as applicable) such as:
- Timely deliveries of the ordered products.
- Complete & timely submission of Technical & Commercial Documentation
- Collection of Payments.
- Providing periodic Reports on Prospecting Activity, Leads Generation, Leads follow-up, Orders Database, Payments Status, etc.
- Interacting and liaising with the Principal Companies and Vendors to ensure that all the above activities are carried out to the best possible extent.
- Any other responsibility that the Company deems suitable to be handled by you, which is commensurate with your knowledge, skills & capabilities.