General Motors is Hiring | Graduate Engineer Trainee |
Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – General Motors
Location – Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, IN
- Creating and managing manufacturing data with Siemens Manufacturing Process Planner (MPP) or Easy plan.
- Manage manufacturing data, process, resource, and plant information in an integrated product and production lifecycle environment.
- Ensure designed parts and assemblies are properly consumed by your manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of Engineering Bill of Materials, Manufacturing Bill of materials, Bill of Process, Bill of Equipment is must.
- Standardizing and alignment of EBOM, MBOM, Product BOP and Plant Structure.
- Analyze value-added and non-value-added activities and support your lean initiatives.
- Reduce the cost of change with early detection and communication of product design issues.
- Create and manage the necessary Tools and Resources in Classification and Resources Manager.
- Create activities and create time for each operation and activity and perform Time Analysis.
- Update all the project tracking sheets, and time sheets.
- Provide training to new engineers.
Additional Job Description
- Knowledge: Siemens Manufacturing Process Planner (MPP)/Easy plan, Vehicle Anatomy, Basic TcAE, Basic UG, VisMOCKUP, MS Office tools
- Skills: Communication skills, Interpretation skills, Presentation Skills, MS Office tools
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Automobile)
- Experience: Fresher
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
more Jobs For Graduate Engineer Trainee