Position – Manufacturing Specialist
Company – General Electric
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Job Description Summary
Perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. Includes Service Shops. Accountable for the quality of own work. Subject to direct operations supervision/prescribed work instructions/systems checking. Executes within a well-defined operations framework. There is generally a step by step sequence of standard operational tasks which need to be followed to achieve an end result.
- Must be familiar with EHS practices inside workshop as well as on site and the incumbent be promote entire team safety and Zero I&I.
- Lead day to day planning & production operations and meet all defined targets such as safety, quality, delivery, and cost while ensuring high employee morale and safety.
- Ensure improved efficiency of organizational processes to enhance and sustain internal capacity to achieve all customer commitments with Zero delinquency per the OP plan Partner with cross-functional teams in improving the production efficiency and build the capacity by ensuring Safety first always.
- Ensure successful NPI timely and Production ramp-up as per time frame.
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving systems and processes.
- Develop Multi skill and efficient utilization of Machine and people.
- Engage and monitor team very closely to meet Shift/Day wise production outcome with provided technical support & enable to meet business outcome.
- Organize and manage manufacturing workflows and resources. Shall have hands on experience of Oracle ERP
- Use of Lean tools to drive solutions.
- Should have bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent from a reputed college /university.
- Should Have Min 4 years’ hands on experience in production and planning in tubes and ducts aviation industry.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Sound knowledge of Planning and execution.
- Understanding of AS 9100 and S-1000 Quality Standard
- Experience in Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing and value stream mapping will be added advantage.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No