Position – Junior Engineer
Company – General Electric
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- Operating & hands-on knowledge of TMC / HMC / DMG / Integrex machine.
- Interpretation of CMM Program for NC programming correction.
- Interpretation of part drawing & its GD & T requirements.
- Should be able to perform work as per SOP & industry standard practices.
- Basic Knowledge of Cutting Tools & Holders.
- He/She should be able to set tools in the machine as per the NC program.
- He/She should work for support processes like deburring, washing, Leak Test & in-process inspection.
- Adherence to daily vouchering.
- Knowledge of measurement gauges/instruments & their setting as per requirement.
- Basic Knowledge of Jigs & Fixtures / work-holding devices.
- Knowledge of QC tools & driving RCA.
- Knowledge of safe Material handling for single-piece flow.
- Knowledge of process-specific PPEs.
Qualification and Desired Characteristics
- Diploma in mechanical engineering
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn.
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Problem solver: analytical-minded & challenges existing processes
- Ability to analyse problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions.
- Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously and Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Good oral and written communication skills
Relocation Assistance Provided: No