Position – Mechanical Engineering Engineer || Team 1 – Vadodara
Company – Aarti Industries
Exp. – 2 to 6 years
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Job title – Mechanical Engineering Engineer
Span – One or multiple Division
Function & Role – Mechanical
Job Family – Incharge/ Executives – Mechanical
Reporting to (position) Mechanical Engineering Manager
To execute Mechanical Engineering activities for Speciality chemical projects. Responsibilities includes Development of technical standards for design, selection and maintaining the Mechanical Engineering assets for reliability of operation and optimum performance. Standardization of service sourcing methodology, finalization of scope of work in consultation with project/operations teams as well as engineering consultants. Evaluations of technical offers, closing the deviations and preparing technical bid analysis .Follow up of ordered material for Ensuring Quality of materials as per agreed specifications, timely inspection and delivery of materials and packages. Responsibility also includes developing/creating and reviewing of drawing and designs, failure analysis, upgradation of equipments and development of system for enhancing performance of Mechanical Engineering function.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and Implement technical standards and roll out as a deliverable
- Validate the costing done by Project Estimation Team
- Validation of Design basis as well as BEP deliverables
- Check design adequacies from a safety, quality & reliability standpoint
- Explore Value engineering options during the design review of consultant & vendor drawings
- Able to do a technical evaluation and give technical recommendations for Engineering Procurement of plant and machinery as well as spares
- Creating engineering deliverables like Plant layout, piping layout, BOQs, and Specifications and Reviewing deliverables of Engineering consultant and vendor drawings
- Conduct rounds for identifying puch points, PSSR
- To provide support related to mechanical engineering services as and when required
- Regular interaction with Engineering and project teams to meet project-specific requirements with SOPs and systems as well as timely delivery of ordered items
- Demonstrate “safety first” behavior to ensure “zero safety incidents”
- Candidate should have 2 years of working experience in an Engineering/design consultancy company. Total experience of 3-4 years.
- Software experience of working on ACAD 2D, Plant3D, E3D, CAESAR II, and PVElite will be preferred.
Experience 3 -4 yrs
Qualification BE / B. TECH (Mechanical)
- First Preference – Candidates who are working with / has worked with reputed Detail engineering consultants in the field of speciality chemical projects shall be preferred.
- Second preference shall be given to Candidates who has experience in speciality chemical projects and extensive exposure of coordination with reputed Detail engineering consultants.
Certifications/Trainings – SAP-PM /ERP preferable
- Behavioural – Self Confidence, Integrity, Flexibility.
- Functional – Teamwork, analytical skills, proactive and good communication skills.