Position – Junior Engineer
Company – General Electric
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
As part of the GE India Multi-modal Drives and Controls, the Jr. Engineer will be responsible for Cabinet assembly, Cabinet wiring, and assembling electrical devices while they are supposed to maintain the health of tools & machinery. He may also perform tests on electrical items, such as Cabinets and sub assemblies. Junior engineers need to possess a great deal of manual finger dexterity and hand-arm steadiness, and they should be good at following detailed instructions in making Control panels and Testing. Candidate should have the expertise to maintain the health of the machine by ensuring machine maintenance on time. Additionally, they must be able to work on their feet for hours at a time, and they need to be able to read and understand Engineering drawings. The candidate also required to do maintenance of machine with help of CFT & resolve quality-related issues with help of process engineer. Candidate need plan daily production activities as per production requirement.
- Managing production no’s in Assembly, tesing and subassembly area
- FPY : 95%
- Kaizen : 1/Month
- EHS Concerns : 1/ Month
- Should be actively lead and be a part of HPT culture
- Working with warehouse team for timely supply of materials
- Ability to read blueprints, BOM and specifications
- Ensure quality of the job
- Ability to learn and work on various digital tools,
- Must comply to all EHS requirements & actively support EHS programs in the plant.
- Manage consumable requirement for production. Work on the cost reduction projects of consumables.
- Handling customer complaints involving supply and delivery
- Maintain tools & machine health
- Identify and coordinate notice, input and resolution production challenges
Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset. First Class Diploma in Mechanical / Production/Electrical Engineering, 2 to 3 Years of Experience in Engineering industry – with firsthand experience of Control Cabinet assembly, Cabinet wiring. Experience in cabinet assembly, wiring, trouble shooting
Strong Technical acumen and troubleshooting expertise Team player, Cross functional reporting skills Strong organizational skills, MS office skills, Oracle. Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously. Knowledge of 5S, Lean and Six Sigma Methodology. Highly organized with strong attention to detail, and superior follow-up and follow-through skills. Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and primary responsibilities. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, colleagues, suppliers, and customers Strong analytical, conceptual, and negotiation skills. Highly energetic and success driven Flexible to work in different shifts and teams.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No