Position – Mechanical engineer – Manufacturing Engineering
Company – GEA Group
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Mechanical engineer – Manufacturing Engineering
Contact us Apply for this job
Reference number – JR-0019769
Job function – Manufacturing & Production
Position type – Full time
Site – Vadodara, Block No. 8 Phase B, Savli Road, Dumad Village, Vadodara- 391740, Gujarat
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Develops the Routings for manufacturing of components, sub-assemblies and assemblies.
- Understanding on bottleneck, sequencing and scheduling, CPM, alternate sourcing to develop alternates.
- Should be able to plan the resources and setup activities.
- Basic material selection knowledge.
- Knowledge about various method to solve problems /issues through Lean, TQM, productivity improvements.
- Knowledge of tool design and development, technical aspect while procurement and prove out for the designed routings
- Planning and execution of Capex and Opex to meet the production programs
- Knowledge about new product development and processes.
- Knowledge of latest manufacturing processes in the areas Machining, Welding, Assembling, Inspection & QC etc.
- Having an experience about work on heavy fabrication, surface treatment, critical machining in Stainless steel industry.
- Good knowledge about the drawings, QAP, Weld map.
- Good knowledge about industrial engineering to calculate Hours of the operations and processes
- He shall have knowledge of how the factory works, should be able to adapt the changes.
- Have a good communication and leadership skill.
- Having skill of decision-making and a good team player.
- Project management skill.
- Communication with overseas customers / COC.
Your profile and qualifications:
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Other Skills & Competencies
- +5 years or more full-time work experience from relevant industry
- New product development.
- Process design and prove out.
- Vendor selection and development (Technical).
- Operational excellence.
- Industry 4.0
- Operational Excellence
- Professional Knowledge and Experiences
- Microsoft Office Apps
- Microsoft Projects
- Effective control over day to day activity
- Good Communication Skills
- Decision making