GEA Group is Hiring | Engineer |
Position – Engineer – Mechanical Design
Company – GEA Group
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 60 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
Engineer – Mechanical Design
Contact us Apply for this job
Apply by – 07-09-2022
Reference number – JR-0019660
Job function – Engineering
Position type – Full time – Site
Bengaluru 7B,Bommasandra, Industriial Area, Hebbagodi, Hosur Road, Bengaluru- 560099, Karnataka
Diploma/BE in Mechanical engineering with 1-4 years of work experience in the mechanical design field.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Job Responsibilities:
- Parametric Design using different CAD tools.
- Redesign and optimization of Machineries.
- Work on variant and configuration tools as well as process atomization E2E.
- Work with downstream process. Eg: ERP
- Support on process line-layout design and creation.
- Collaboration on large scale international projects
- Co-ordination with interface departments around the world
- Should be able to work independently
Specific Skills / Knowledge:
- Design knowledge: Solid Works, Autodesk Inventor professional
- PDM/PLM Knowledge: Keytech, Teamcenter, Vault
- Knowledge in CAD Automation.
Your profile and qualifications:
1-4 years of experience in Solid works, Autodesk Inventor Professional (3D Model, Drawings and Design tables, Machine Design, Line -layouts Design experience preferred)
Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Why should I come and work for GEA?
Well, it’s different for everyone of course. But we believe that this is the first and possibly the most important question you should ask yourself before doing anything else. Here are five reasons why. Ultimately, of course, the decision is entirely yours. Will you take that next step and meet with us? Will you join us? Can you identify with our story?