Position – Engineer – Design-3
Company – GEA Group
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Understanding the task and evaluating the required input from customer
- Proactive communication for missing information, tools and/or other resources to execute the task
- Creating 3D models and 2D drawings of various products on the given GEA technology
- Following the drawing/model review process established in team
- taking full accountability of own design drawings/models
- Generating equipment fabrication drawings and bill of materials
- Planning own work in line with overall project schedule with manager
- Creating product deliverables on transportation, lifting, service and other similar areas
- Time-manage multiple tasks and keep the recipient updated on progress
Your profile and qualifications:
➢ Degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 2-5 years of experience in mechanical design using various CAD software preferably Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, Plant 3D etc.
GEA is one of the world’s largest systems suppliers for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical sectors. Our portfolio includes machinery and plants as well as advanced process technology, components and comprehensive services. Used across diverse industries, they enhance the sustainability and efficiency of production processes globally.
Our business model has evolved significantly since our founding in 1881 as a metals trading company. Today, our five business divisions are supported by more than 18,000 dedicated employees located in 62 countries. GEA customers benefit from our global reach, extensive local presence, and from the depth and breadth of our processing knowledge and portfolio, underpinned by a strong sense of purpose and responsibility.