Position – Senior Specialist, Quality, Blade & Rotor Validation
Company – General Electric
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a passionate Quality specialist to join our Blade & Rotor validation function within LM Engineering & Technologies.
As Senior Specialist, Quality you will be responsible for the development, maintenance and management of the Blade & Rotor Validation Management System and the Blade test Accreditation.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a quality specialist, you will draft quality processes and procedures, conduct audits, advise on operational improvements, and evaluate the performance of the organization.
You will be responsible to:
- Manage & develop the Blade & Rotor Validation Management System
- Train and implement management system processes, procedures, and systems within the Blade & Rotor Validation function
- Manage and develop the accreditation
- Plan, execute, report, and follow-up on internal and external audits
- Report, register, monitor and follow up on identified nonconformities, corrective & preventive actions ensuring that the cause of the condition is determined, and immediate corrective actions are taken
- Facilitate 8D investigations for quality and EHS related aspects
- Manage continuous improvements within the Blade & Rotor Validation function ensuring a structured approach to drive and implement continuous improvements striving against increasing the effectiveness
- Support qualification of suppliers and testing service providers
- Provide monthly performance reports
- Support the Operations of Blades and Rotor test & validation
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Materials or Chemical Engineering or similar qualifications
- 5-10 years’ experience in quality assurance or process engineering
- Demonstrated experience in structuring and organizing QA processes
- Lead auditor in ISO 9001 and/or ISO 17025 Technical Assessor
- Strong understanding of quality assurance methodologies, techniques, and tools
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage work with integrity and build and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
As a person, you have good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate and build relationships at all levels of the organization and suppliers.
- It is an advantage if you have:
- Experience with validation and qualification of measuring and test equipment and processes
- Knowledge of LEAN methodologies
Relocation Assistance Provided: No