Position – Engineer Services -Sourcing & Procurement
Company – GE Renewable Energy
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Position: Sourcing- Procurement Specialist
Qualification ..Bachelor of Engineering (any discipline-preferably Mechanical,IP,E&C,EE). A diploma in MM or SCM will be an advantage
Key Role Description
- Players from throughout the world who speak and communicate well
- A strong sense of urgency and delivery emphasis
- Keeping promises and being a go-getter.
- To always have options in dire circumstances, one must implement Plans A and B.
- good situational judgment and leadership
- competent to lead and operate in TEAM environments to make sound decisions
- Excel, Work PowerPoint, SAP, other ERP systems, and effective management tools
- proficient in SAP, other business systems, Excel, and advanced software, and must be an expert
Years of Experience: 2 to 5 years of professional experience, while the ideal individual may have less or more.
English and other language proficiency will be advantageous.
9 to 6:30 on weekdays; only for emergencies on weekends. However, taking into account the position profile should be able to take time breaks considering the global workload across areas, such as Europe, Brazil, Canada for late hours, or China for early hours.
- team player
- strong communication abilities
- strong analytical abilities
- Quick learner of GE procedures and tools
- ISO sensitivity and expertise
- good familiarity with fundamental quality tools like RCA, Pareto, 5 Why, etc.
- Understanding 6 Sigma, lean concepts, and other soft skills will be advantageous.
Experience: in the power industry and specific to the Hydro business will be an added advantage
Others; Sports, extracurriculars, and other soft skills are added advantage
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes