Spread the love
Position – Trainee Engineer
Location – Agartala, Tripura
Job Description Summary
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area.
- Technical: Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area..
- Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
- Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues. Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers. LCT: Assists in Account Sales visits; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team. Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of the business in his/her geographic area.
- Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control. Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time. Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
- Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multi-functional rooms. Shares best practices. Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent.
- Technical analytical skills.
- 1-2 years of Field Services experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities.
- Sought by others for guidance and advice. Proficiency in English. Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- High work standards and quality.
- Initiative and motivation. Plans and organizes work effectively.
- Excellent communications, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than direct.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization. Ensure timely dispatch closure. Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within the prescribed timeframe. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions
Position – Quality Engineer
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
Job Description Summary
- Develop and maintain systems, rules, and processes to ensure fulfillment of internal and external requirements. Ensures that projects and products are capable and will meet specified standards (Preventive). Developing conceptual knowledge of professional discipline. May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage wing to wing quality of a product line including incoming, in-process, and final inspection of parts and shall be accountable for the on-time inspection of parts to meet the customer demand with utmost focus on quality objectives
- Shall be responsible for total compliance to Quality Management System and Lead key initiatives; align the function with business goals to support 2x growth of the business Year-Over-Year
- Use experience and expertise to perform the assigned tasks himself and provide leadership to quality inspectors, mentor & train them and ensure their skill enhancement continuously.
- Participate in HPT Team discussions (HPT = High-Performance Teams) and provide insights on quality, quality escapes and issue resolution, RCA, CAPA, etc.
- Shall have the ownership to manage new product introduction, solve problems, develop clear roadmap to meet short-term and long-term business goals. There shall be seamless coordination with cross-functional team (pitchers, manufacturing engineers, design engineers, and supplier quality engineer)
- Shall be familiar with manufacturing processes including precision measurements, Statistical Process capability, and a good understanding of NDT Techniques (RT, FPI)
- Own and manage the Quality Management System for the product line (AS-9100 certification). There shall be strong engagement with QMS Leader for the plant & for the COE.
- Own Quality Metrics including COQ, FPY, DPU, Escaping Defects, Customer Issue Resolution, On-Time Qualification, etc. for the product line
- Manage MRB & RTV and ensure on-time disposition/drive supplier recovery as applicable; also maintain critical supplier scorecard
- Work closely with AME Team to manage digitization of key quality metrics, deployment of the Quality module in MES, etc., and also support Lean initiatives (re-layout/ resource optimization/ automation, etc.)
- Calibration Management of all gauges/instruments/fixtures; deploy smart gauges (blue tooth enabled) to help accelerate the digitization of manufacturing operations
- Deploy SPC (statistical process control) for critical measurements, MSA (measurement system analysis) / Gauge R&R, DOE techniques, etc. Digitize SPC for real-time assessment of process & product quality & capability
- Carry out Root Cause Analysis on quality issues and implement Corrective Actions working with a cross-functional team. Shall be familiar with various QC tools / 8D / Why-Why analysis/ Fishbone / GRR/ SPC/ FMEA etc.
- Shall be familiar with quality requirements across commodities including electrical wiring, torquing, panel manufacturing, castings, fabrication, machining, child part assembly, and high-level assembly.
- Participate in daily operating reviews for quality function, skill mapping of quality resources, organize training & certification for the team (NDT /DSQR/ QMS/ Internal Auditor/ RCA/GB)
- Manage Weekly/ Monthly Operating Rigor with customers and own wing to wing quality metrics
- Shall have expertise in budget forecasting & management for quality function
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy or Production Engineering from a reputed college /university
- This role requires basic experience in the Quality & QA Engineering
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Quality Function with a strong understanding of processes, part, product
- Shall have a good understanding of Quality Management Systems, Product & Process Quality, Advanced Manufacturing Techniques, inspection and quality plans, Quality planning as well as a selection of Measurement systems
- Shall facilitate Continuous Improvement Activities. Assist in developing Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) & Control Plans.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate across levels
- Shall be willing to work in shifts to meet the organizational goals.
- The candidate shall have very strong project management, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- The candidate shall be highly energetic and passionate with a positive attitude. He shall be able to explain clearly business drivers and organizational objectives to the team
Spread the love