Position – Junior Engineer
Company – GE Aviation
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
Job Description Summary
As part of the GE India Multi-modal renewable team, the Junior Engineer is responsible for driving and supporting moonshine activities generated from the shop floor area, participate in continuous improvements projects. Also, responsible to ensure safety of the people working in moonshine.
- Ability to drive and handle moonshine MOC requests.
- Ability to drive & support for moonshine activities related to trolley building and supporting to other kaizen with moonshine tools and material.
- Ensure safe working of self as well as other members working in moonshine.
- Ensures to maintain high standard of 5 ’S’ on shop lines.
- Follows all safety norms laid by GE. Strives for zero accidents and reports near misses.
- Takes care of tools & equipment and maintain them properly.
- Ability to interact with interdepartmental peoples.
- Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.
- Ensures Moonshine material Inventory and cost control including placing purchase request for fresh material.
- Ensures to build right product with zero customer complaint.
- Ensures for process improvements.
- Support in deploying lean tools on the shop floor.
- Participate in skill and competency building activities around moonshine and lean tools.
- Be a change agent for continuous improvement activities across plant.
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- 1 to 2 Years of Experience in Engineering industry – with firsthand experience in driving Lean and Kaizen concept
- Team player, Cross functional reporting skills
- Knowledge of 5S, Lean and Six Sigma Methodology.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, and superior follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and primary responsibilities