Position – Manufacturing Specialist- Material Plan & Execution
Company – GE Aviation
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Job Description Summary
The Manufacturing Specialist coordinates and expedites the flow of materials (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules; Plans and schedules material as per production needs.
- Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs.
- Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs. Optimize inventory and process improvements.
- Executes within a well-defined operations framework. There is generally a step by step sequence of standard operational tasks which need to be followed to achieve an end-result.
- Developing conceptual knowledge of professional discipline. May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience. Understands how work of own team contributes to the area.
- Resolves issues using established procedures. Consults supervisor or more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE.
- Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed college /university with minimum 2 years of experience in Raw material planning.
- This role requires basic experience in the Manufacturing & Materials Planning and Execution.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Digital savvy (pivot, Graphs / pie charts & macro tools)
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes