GE Aviation is Hiring | Junior Engineer (Coil Winding) | Diploma in Mechanical |
Position – Junior Engineer
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
Exp. – 2 to 3 years
- Knowledge of industry safety practices
- Ability to read blueprints and recognize drawing and specifications
- Ability to use a variety of tools and equipment
- Responsible for Self-inspection as per the drawing/standard requirements
- Responsible for production as per the production plan.
- Ability to learn and work on various digital tools,
- Ability to use heavy machinery, such as Maini, cranes, etc.,
- Must comply with all EHS requirements & actively support EHS programs in the plant.
- Maintain consumable records and keep the stock of minimum requirements.
- Maintaining a healthy working atmosphere by 5S tools.
Qualifications & Skills
- Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical
- 2 to 3 Years of Experience in Engineering industry – with firsthand experience of Mechanical Assembly
- Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes, and provide efficient solutions.
- Strong organizational skills, MS office skills.
- Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with good oral and written communication skills (English, Marathi).
- Team Player
- Knowledge of 5S, Lean, and Six Sigma Methodology.