Position – Junior Engineer
Job description – Junior Engineer
- Mechanical engineering degree and at least 2-4 years experience in the aviation manufacturing sector must have a minimum of two years of Oracle ERP working experience.
- Particularly in the Manufacturing Manager, Inventory/Item Power User, and BOM Manager modules.
- To start manufacturing workflows through Support Central for Router Approval, Change Requests, and ECN, one should be well-versed in the necessary procedures.
- Must be well-versed in engineering drawings and parts lists in order to create item codes, BOMs, and routing.
- Must have MES (manufacturing execution system) experience, with professional MES desirable.
- Should be well-versed in NPI and able to assist FAI with any changes to master documentation while adhering to change management procedures.
- Must have expertise in evaluating drawings, determining the viability of a manufacturing process, calculating the ideal number of hours for production, and ensuring that components are produced within the ideal number of hours.
- Comprehensive understanding of and experience with safety, process compliance, and quality requirements Make sure production processes adhere to safety and environmental laws.
- Must be knowledgeable with EHS procedures both inside and outside of the workshop.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
About the Company
GE (NYSE: GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of the industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers. www.ge.com