Position – Associate Engineer -MFG
Job description – Associate Engineer – MFG
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Associate Engineer- Mfg based in Ranjangaon, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful; ensuring safety, health, and wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers the opportunity to :
- The plant is moving towards implementing i4.0 for reliable and cost-effective manufacturing processes, documenting, maintaining, and supporting manufacturing processes and equipment that assure capable and reliable production of quality parts, and provide guidance on manufacturing issues.
- Direct and coordinate the production activities with other supporting groups, and supervisory personnel, to ensure get ideas, accept changes & implement on the shop floor to achieve our business goal.
- Idea generation from the team, scheduling in CAD model, and implementation of parts, fixtures, machine spare & safety items thru additive manufacturing technology.
- Working on 3D# modeling, simulation & put-into work instruction then programming in AR. Training to end users & supervisors to make the process easy to understand & apply in job/training.
- Working on New/Existing layouts for new/improvement projects thru Pro Model simulation to get out the best of the best. Programmed thru AR (Augmented Reality)
- Working on stage drawing (Semi-finished blank) for new & existing projects for improvement/Change implementation requirements
- Maintain and update process documentation in line with EQMS/IATF.
- Continually evaluate safety, ergonomics, productivity, and quality and improve processes.
- Initiate and implement tool, fixture, and part changes to improve product quality.
- Encouraging & support team memberss in giving ideas on quality & productivity improvements
- Quality improvement and scrap reduction.
- Cost reduction: production and tooling costs, set-up reduction
- Coordination of manufacturing process development, support, and training.
Qualifications required for Associate Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Mechanical/ Manufacturing Engineering.
- Experience – 2 to 4 years experience in a manufacturing environment working with assembly/machining equipment.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
What you will get from company
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging, and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent, and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.