GE Aviation is Hiring | Junior Engineer |
Position – Junior Engineer Bending
Company – GE Aviation
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Job Description Summary
As part of the GE India Multi-modal Manufacturing team, engineer is responsible for Machine operation
- Drawing Reading and Interpretation.
- Reading, understanding & following Router instructions.
- Carry out daily PM check
- Tube Cutting, Operate Chop-Saw
- Fixture Check per MOS P9189
- Bending Machine Operation – 1″ Crippa – CA942
- Machine operation – 3″ Crippa – CA980
- Machine operation – Beading / Overton OSF600
- Machine Operation – Pines LR Bending
- Machine Operation – Hand bender
- Machine Operation – Okomoto / Trimming
- Process completion – EPA Clean per P9099
- MES Operations
- Machine First Level alarm debugging & Preventive maintenance.
- UII Programming
- Setup Changeover
- New Component Prove out.
- Tooling selection & design of special toolings
- Train new employees and help build their skills
- Tool creates in programing
- new part programming
- flaring & end forming
- Sheet metal forming (Bending) on the press brake
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2+ Years of Experience in the Engineering industry
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers. www.ge.com
We Build It
At GE Aviation, we invent the future of flight, lift people up, and bring them home safely. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GE9X engines, driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, or unlocking new opportunities to grow and deliver more productivity, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to moving the aerospace industry forward. If you join us, you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us looking ahead.