Position – Quality Engineering Supervisor
Garrett Advancing Motion
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
- Should be experienced in handling major Auto OEMs like Fiat/FORD/GM, for CSR (Customer specific requirements).
- Familiar with FORD Q1, VDA, BIQS requirements & customer portals.
- Experience preferred from Engine core components Auto suppliers or OEM.
- Hands on experience on Core Quality tools – APQP, MSA, PFMEA, SPC & PPAP & Problem solving tools
- Responsible for New Product flawless Launch, Key participation in NPI team for APQP process, DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plan, PPAP & SOP.
- Drive Zero Defect mindset actions & Customer roadmaps for improvements. Assess the risk, stop the production & fix the issues.
- Responsible for customer specific requirements are addressed through the process established in the plant.
- Responsible for handling Customer issues –Fast response through robust 8D approach, Track & Monitor the Quality performance of the plant for the specific customers.
- Responsible for Customer audits & closure of audit open actions.
- Works with Process Quality, ME & Production team to ensure that all Process/Product risk assessment points are closed & Customer is protected.
- Drive Quality Assurance Matrix to address the quality risk, pass through risk.
- Ensure the robust change management process for all ECN’s & process improvements through Kaizens.
- Responsible for timely PPAP document preparation & submission to customer
- Preferred certified six sigma green belt, certified internal auditor.
- Good communication level to handle export customers & Global team independently.
- Should be willing to travel to customer Plants 20% of time.
- B.E / Diploma in Mechanical with 10-12 years’ experience in the reputed automotive industry in the area of process quality & customer Quality management.